Monday, July 28, 2008

the sister reunited

few people are so lucky as i am... to have sisters by blood and sisters by choice! well, i have a sister that is about nothing like me, and still we haven't fought since the sixth grade. at least not that i can remember. when i moved from oregon to utah before my junior year of high school, she bought us a notebook that we sent back and forth writing about our lives and families. then when i moved back to oregon for my senior year i lived with her amazing family. i love this girl with all my heart, and am SO SO SO glad she is a flight attendant so she has lay-overs in salt lake city! yay for spending the evening with my madisn lyn cheek in her red lion hotel room! here are some pics that captured the night.


what can i say, she was reallllllly reallllllly glad to see me- we hadn't seen each other in over four years, but time never makes a difference in sisterly bonds. when i walked in her room she jumped up and down and hugged me and wouldn't let me go. i love it like i love her!


at the end of the night, she said she wasn't kicking me out, just putting my shoes right by my purse and leaving! i didn't want to say goodbye, but it was amazing to spend a night catching up with my sister and feeling like it hdan't been more than 4 days! love you madison lyn!

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

I still REALLY love your bangs...

guthriegang said...

i love you too sista!! gotta love madi!! you two are beauties!!