Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Broseph

This is a shout out to a great friend who can always make me laugh! This beautiful young fellow is my brother Taylor, and though we look nothing alike, we have walked similar paths our whole lives... that is until the Lord decided to trust Tay with a burden I would be too weak to bear. I love him and respect him more than ever, and know that the miracle is coming! Don't we look great in our new gap shirts that cost less then $15? okay- well he was the big spender ringing in at $13 and i bargained for this $2 number. both well worn if i do say so myself!

5 comments:

Amanda & Seth Campbell said...

I know you are a blogger I just haven't written to you yet. I am so excited to see you finally. I'm only going to be there for a few days so we need to make the most out of it. Tell your family hello for me and that I can't wait!!! to see them too. Love you.

Larsens said...

You both look ravishing!

Lisa and Mark said...

cute!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

Definitely worn well! Still lovin' the bangs!

Miss K$ said...

agreed with the bangs- awesome.
you and your gapp... haha. you are so funny. Lets play this week. I am planning on having time.. ha!