Thursday, August 21, 2008

yay for LA- day 4

so monday was all about work- well as much as it can be when you are an intern for your best friend. here is the amazing product. i became a believer.

so we worked. a lot. got a lot done. really. i promise.

then after all that time of pitching and researching and staring at a computer screen it was time we looked at something a lil bit more attractive, and let's be honest, take a break from all that HARD work so we went to see...

such a fun movie... we laughed and got sentimental- some of the lines were a bit real and applicable to life. but the real winner?



jesse williams. can you say hot (maybe it's in the last name?). do it with me... hot! this man is attractive. way too attractive for his own good. yes- we were glad we went and saw the movie. so glad

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

soooo glad we saw that movie! I loved seeing it with you and laughing waaaay out loud on the almost back row!

Larsens said...

Ok, I need to go see that movie now. I wonder who would go with me? I know it won't be Rod, for sure.