Thursday, August 21, 2008

yay for LA- day 3

i love sundays- visiting a ward in thousand oaks california- being invited by the bishop to move into the ward- seeing the look on tyson's face when the bishop asked me to move into the ward- hearing the primary leaders butcher heather's last name- hearing the 5-year-olds say her name just right on the first time- going to junior primary- teaching junior primary on...


obedience

playing sequence in heather's uber cute patio- beating heather while playing sequence in her dapper patio- watching the olympics (something new) - sleeping on an air mattress - having fun in southern california

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

hehe..that was a fun day! I am going to miss you on Sunday...me and all those kids...alone, ouch! You the best:)!

Heidi said...

Greg and I lived in Thousand Oaks for one summer and we absolutely loved it there. I think if we could live anywhere (price no issue) we would choose thousand oaks. I hope you had fun! All your pictures are great.