Monday, January 3, 2011

Pre-Gaming the Bachelor 1/3

I hate Mondays for a lot of reasons. An unusually full inbox. An eager alarm clock. A hangover from late-night Sunday shows (Mad Men and Brothers and Sisters anyone?). A five-day wait for the next weekend.

Today, I loathe them less. Today, the umpteenth season of The Bachelor franchise begins. Today, Brad Womack begins resumes his quest for true love via fame-seeking twenty-somethings.


Am I excited? In a word - YES. I was out of the country for Brad's first go at love, and will only get the therapy-laden version of the forty-something and all the artificial drama ABC can create. You know where I'll be every Monday night. I hope you join...

Disclaimer: Last season I showed incredible promise in the business of predictions. Please keep your expectations in check. I'm not sure I have what it takes to make a repeat performance. But I'll sure try.

7 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

i am soooo excited to begin reading these again. loves.

Alexandra said...

YES YES YES. Oh my gosh I almost forgot about your recaps! They are hilarious. I cannot wait, for your commentary alone. hehehe!
Um we gotta do lunch soon too.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Can we say EXCITED?!?!?! Seriously! It'll be worth watching just to see Brad get slapped :). Oh it's going to be a good season, I can tell.

Our Family said...

Did you know Brandt works on the lot where they film Brothers and Sisters?

kate said...

I'm gonna sit back and prepare to be entertained!

kate said...

I'm going to sit back and prepare to be entertained :)

Anonymous said...

So where is week 1 recap????? I am anxiously awaiting!