Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the 'ship

It's been a while since I laced up the boots and took to the soccer field. I stopped playing for BYU in 2005 and since then I've spent a semester in London, had two (count 'em) ankle reconstruction surgeries, and spent a 19-month hiatus in a skirt in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Needless to say, I was a little bit excited about the idea of playing on an intramural soccer team with some other has beens and some friends...


Team name: Number One's. With a name like that you better back it up and believe me, we did! We took the 'ship, we earned the t-shirt. My only and best intramural experience!

6 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

woohoo!!! great job to you and traci!

Heather said...

Way to go sister! It was fun to be there and watch you play...not too shabby in your retirment. ;P

Collin and Traci said...

THATS what i'm talkin about! :) Such a fun little season! Loved it and Love you!

Renee said...

Congrats..."has beens" are the best..I love the name and you obviosly haven't lost your touch. Good for you!

The Andrews said...

How fun, I am glad you are playing soccer again, you are a super star!

Tyson and Heather said...

Rock on, way to earn that shirt!