Saturday, January 31, 2009

gratitude is in order

many have asked me recently if i'm excited. in a word, YES. but more than that, i'm grateful. why? i've accepted an internship at Middleton & Gendron, a PR firm based out of manhattan.



this is one of the PR firms i identified in my internship search at which i would love to work. i have heard great things about their corporate culture and the character of the people there--from top to bottom.

then last week, i received an e-mail from a professor who had been in contact with them. she informed me that m & g decided to offer the position and wanted to hear back as soon as possible... i asked for 24 hours to think about it.

after much thought and prayer i decided to accept. i start april 27th. the office is on 5th Ave. three blocks from rockefeller center.

the Lord is Great. I am grateful.

*****none of this could not have been possible without the help and recommendation of my dear HP... fanks love!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Congratulations, that sounds fabulous!

I have an old roommate who just moved to New York and she has some amazing stories and pictures. Here's her blog if your up for a little blog stalking: http://julie-mack.blogspot.com/

Have a great time in the Big Apple. I hope to see a lot of pictures!

Alexandra said...

You are such a rock star!!! Can I come visit you in NYC?!! SO excited for you

Jana said...

Congrats, Ali. I am so happy for you!

Larsens said...

I'll give you a ringy-dingy when I'm in NYC in June. I'm so excited for you. Congrats.

Tyson and Heather said...

yeah right! you could get an internship to anywhere on your own and you know it. thanks for the shout out beef;)